Terms and Conditions
· To receive special online discounted prices, all parts and accessories must be ordered online.
· Online orders are for shipment only. Online orders may not be picked up in the store, no exceptions.
· Shipping is listed for lower 48 states only; Ken’s will ship internationally, however rates will be higher.
· International shipments are subject to duty and brokerage fees as issued by the carrier. Ken’s Sports will not be responsible for these charges.
· For order outside of the U.S. and Canada, payment will only be accepted via wire transfer; do not enter an order if you don’t plan on doing a wire transfer. You can place your order by contacting me via e-mail. email@example.com.
· Transactions involving wire transfers will be charged an additional $20.00 from Ken’s Sports, Inc. This $20.00 fee is in addition to any fee or fees that are incurred by the buyer’s bank.
· On select items, there at times may be an increase in shipping due to weight, oversized packages, etc. If an order will cost more to ship we will contact you prior to processing your order.
· On special orders, items may be subject to up to a 25% re-stocking fee.
· Prices on OEM engines are not accurate, if you intend to purchase an engine contact us to verify price.
· The customer is responsible for return shipping charges on exchanges
· All batteries shipped are delivered dry due to shipping regulations.
· Sales tax will apply to all orders shipped in Wisconsin.
· Absolutely no returns on electrical parts, decals, fenders, hoods, chassis, tunnels, engines, gearcases and frames.
· Ken's Sports reserves the right to ship a customers ordered products using the carrier of its' discretion , despite what the cusotmer selected. Such as shipping goods within the Midwest using Spee Dee Delivery, or goods going to Canada using USPS.
· A signature will not be requested by Ken's Sports at the point of pakcage delivery, though the shipping company may independently request a signature at their discretion.
· In some instances when ordering a part, the part number may be superseded to a different part number, which may result in a change in the price of the part. Ken’s Sports will contact you prior to processing your order if this is the case.
· In the instance of a return the customer is responsible for insuring the parts being returned if the parts are being sent via USPS, UPS, etc.
· The best way to be assured of item availability is to call or email, from there you can be given infromation on what is in stock and what must be special ordered.